Table of Contents The Benefits of Wine Fridges Types of Wine Coolers Factors to Consider When You Buy a Wine Fridge Popular Brands of Wine…
1000 Series 24" Built-In Wine and Beverage Center
Description & Highlights
1000 Series Stainless Steel Wine & Beverage Center
The 1000 Series Stainless Steel Wine & Beverage Center (U-1224BEVS-00A) is perfect for your home bar. This beverage cooler lets you store up to 85 bottles (12-oz.) or 105 cans (12-oz.) as well as 16 bottles of wine. A digital passive cooling system regulates the temperatures while the LowE-coated, argon gas-filled Thermopane glass door ensures the temperature in this cooler remains within 1°F of your settings. Stylish as well as convenient, this cooler has a stainless steel finish, clear glass door, and beech wood fronts on the wine racks.
Ergonomic Design:Intuitive digital controls are located on the top face of the this beverage cooler.
Even Cooling:This unit a digital cooling system and LowE-coated, argon gas-filled glass door that maintains temperature within 1°F of your settings.
Sabbath-Friendly:To observe Jewish Sabbath and holidays it has been Star K certified.
- Model: U-1224BEVS-00A1000 Series Stainless Steel Wine & Beverage Center
- Brand: ULINELowE-coated, argon gas-filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- 5.4-cubic foot capacityBuilt-in or freestanding installation
- Holds up to 85 bottles (12-oz.) or 105 cans (12-oz.) and 16 wine bottles (750 ml)Black and stainless steel finish
- 2 zinc-coated, slide-out wine racks with solid natural beech woodBlack interior
- 2 removable tempered-glass shelvesAdjustable leveling legs
- Digital touchpad controlTemperature Range: 34° - 45°F
- Mechanical passive cooling systemRefrigerant Type: R600a
- Automatic interior incandescent lightingInput Voltage: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Reversible door swingWeight: 111 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited on Parts & Labor; 5-Year CompressorDimensions: 34.13”H x 24.0”W x 23.25”D
- Height: 34.13"
- Width: 24.0"
- Depth: 23.25"