Table of Contents The Benefits of Wine Fridges Types of Wine Coolers Factors to Consider When You Buy a Wine Fridge Popular Brands of Wine…
143 Bottle 24" Built-In Triple Zone Wine Cooler
Description & Highlights
Avanti 143 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Cooler
Give your wine the dedicated space it deserves with the Avanti 143 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Cooler (WCF143S3ST). With three different temperature zones, this spacious cabinet is perfect for storing red, white, and sparkling wines all at the same time. Behind a double-paned glass door framed by stainless steel lie a series of wooden shelves that pull out for easy storage and access. There, split between three zones, your wines will flourish, as digital controls stand ready for quick zone adjustments to make sure that your wines are cooled to the perfect temperature.
Triple Zone:Store red, white, and sparkling wines all at the same time in their own unique temperature zones
Digital Controls:Quickly and easily set three different temperatures with digital touch controls
Wooden Shelving:Visible through the glass door, this unit’s handsome wooden shelves pull out for easy access and storage
- Model: WCF143S3ST143 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Cooler
- Brand: AvantiStainless steel door frame and kickplate
- Triple zoneTempered double-pane glass door
- Upper zone range: 40 to 65 degrees FahrenheitOne-touch controls for red, white, and sparkling wine
- Middle zone range: 40 to 56 degrees FahrenheitBuilt-in fan with charcoal filter
- Lower zone range: 54 to 65 degrees FahrenheitWooden pull-out shelves with roller assembly
- 143 bottle capacity (55 upper, 44 middle, 44 lower)Weight: 208 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 years compressorDimensions: 71.25" H x 23.5" W x 28.5" D
- Height: 71.25"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 28.5"