Table of Contents The Benefits of Wine Fridges Types of Wine Coolers Factors to Consider When You Buy a Wine Fridge Popular Brands of Wine…
Description & Highlights
Avanti 43 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler
Carve out dedicated space for your wine collection with the Avanti 43 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler (WCF43S3SD). With two separate temperature zones, you can store red, whites, or sparkling wine side by side at the same time. Its upper zone can store up to 16 bottles while its bottom zone is primed for up to 27 bottles, with digital touch controls ready to instantly set either zone depending on the type of wine within.
Stainless Steel Framed Door:Stainless steel trim surrounds a glass door that offers a great view of your collection
Dual Zone:Store up to 43 bottles of red, white, or sparkling wine at two different temperatures between 40 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit
All Wooden Shelves:Wooden shelves with wooden fronts roll out for easy loading and access
- Model: WCF43S3SD43 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- Brand: AvantiTempered double-pane glass door
- Dual zoneOne-touch controls for red, white, and sparkling wine
- Upper zone range: 40 to 56 degrees FahrenheitBuilt-in fan with charcoal filter
- Lower zone range: 54 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit100% wooden pull-out shelves with roller assembly
- 43 bottle capacity (16 upper, 27 lower)Weight: 115 lbs
- Stainless steel door frame and kickplateDimensions: 33.75" H x 23.5" W x 27" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 years compressor
- Height: 33.75"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 27"