Many wine enthusiasts dream of someday building a wine cellar in their own home. It can seem at times like a lofty goal, and the…
Description & Highlights
CellarPro Condensate Drain Line Bottom + Heating Element 1800
Keep your 1800-series cooling unit going strong with the CellarPro Condensate Drain Line Bottom + Heating Element 1800 (CPU7432) getting rid of excess condensation. While the tubing drains condensation, the heating element evaporates any excess moisture collected in your CellarPro cooling unit. This unit MUST be factory installed and cannot be retrofitted.
Reliable Use:This unit allows overflow condensation to drain and be evaporated from your CellarPro 1800-series cooling unit
Durable Construction:It’s made to endure years of use from durable vinyl
Convenient Installation:This unit MUST be factory installed and cannot be retrofitted to your CellarPro cooling unit
- Model: CPU7432100W heating element burns off excess moisture
- Brand: CellarProCellarPro Condensate Drain Line Bottom + Heating Element 1800
- Recommended if your 1800-series cooling unit is installed in a wine cellarHeating element will only work in 110V environments
- Allows overflow condensation to exit from the bottom of the unitThis item MUST be factory installed, cannot be retrofitted
- Durable clear vinyl tubingDimensions: 8’ L x 0.5” W x 0.5” D
- Length: 8’
- Width: 0.5"
- Depth: 0.5"