Many wine enthusiasts dream of someday building a wine cellar in their own home. It can seem at times like a lofty goal, and the…
Description & Highlights
CellarPro Mini-Split 3000Sh Cooling System
If you’ve reached the maximum capacity in your wine cooler, then it’s time to consider creating your very one wine cellar. Engineered with 2491 BTUs of cooling power, the CellarPro Mini-Split 3000Sh Horizontal Cooling System (CPU7402) will ensure spaces up to 600 cubic feet are cooled to precise conditions for your wine. Oversized condenser coils provide maximum cooling for your cellar, while commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the coils from leaks and corrosion. Traditional systems house the condenser and evaporator within the same unit, whereas mini-split cooling systems separate the two, keeping the interior unit much quieter more energy efficient. The CellarPro Mini-Split 3000Sh Horizontal Cooling System is available with an electronic control (CPU7402-ELECT) or valve control (CPU7402-VALVE), depending on your intended application, to ensure for maximum operating precision and range.
Convenient:Equipped with convenient features such as Energy Saver mode, Quick-Chill function and automatic defrost, the CPU7402 will have no problems keeping your cellar space cooled to precise specifications
Electronic Control or Valve Control:The electronic control configuration (CPU7402-ELECT) is recommended for ambient temperatures that drop below 0°F, while the valve control (CPU7402-VALVE) is designed for temperate climate conditions
Horizontal Evaporator:This system is equipped with a horizontal evaporator instead of vertical
Reliable:This unit has been tested for performance, and is capable of maintaining the optimal cellar climate in extreme conditions ranging from -20° to 110°F
Electrofin Coating:Industrial-grade Electrofin coating protects your unit’s coils from leaks and corrosion while enhancing the overall longevity
Reduced Vibrations:Because of this unit’s mini-split design, the CPU7402 emits less vibrations and noise compared to other cellar cooling systems
Maintenance Alerts:In order to keep the CPU7402 operating at its best, audible and visual alarms will remind you when maintenance is required
Easy Repairs:The CPU7402’s removable steel case and refrigerant access valve allow you to easily service and repair the internal components
Adjustable Mounting Brackets:Take advantage of this cooling system’s adjustable mounting brackets to anchor the unit into your wall’s framing
- Models: CPU7402-ELECT, CPU7402-VALVECellarPro Mini-Split 3000Sh Horizontal Cooling System
- Brand: CellarProCooling Output at 55°F: 2491 BTU/H
- ETL tested & certified to UL safety standardsBTUH at 55°F (Low/Med/Hi): 2144/2398/2491
- High-output centrifugal fansSound Performance (Low/Med/Hi): 51/55/63 dBA
- Extra-large condensing coils with Electrofin coatingVariable speed settings
- Digital programmable thermostatAmperage (high fan speed): 7.4 A
- LED display panelQuiet low-speed operation
- Energy-Saver modeStartup: 28.2 A
- Quick-Chill functionTotal Wattage: 526 (med fan speed)
- Adjustable humidity controlInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Automatic high-pressure reset switchWeight: 105 lbs
- Automatic defrost cycleDimensions: 13.20”H x 30.40”W x 14.40”D
- Warranty: Five years internal compressor, two years entire system
- Height: 13.20"
- Width: 30.40"
- Depth: 14.40"