Table of Contents The Benefits of Wine Fridges Types of Wine Coolers Factors to Consider When You Buy a Wine Fridge Popular Brands of Wine…
24" Built-In Dual Zone Signature Series Indoor Wine Reserve with Fully Integrated Solid Door
Description & Highlights
24" Signature Series Indoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve with Solid Wood Overlay Door
Optimize your under-counter with spacious room for all your wine, beverage and snack essentials, with the Perlick 24” Signature Series Indoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve (HP24CS-3-2X). As an ideal addition to home bars, kitchen islands and entertainment rooms, this wine reserve features two independently cooled temperature zones to accommodate your favorite wines, beers, sodas and snacks—all in one appliance. Each zone is equipped with its own control panel to for convenient temperature adjustments; the top zone can maintain a range from 45° to 65°F, with the lower from 33° to 65°F. Unique Crisp White™ and Cool Blue™ LED lighting offer an inviting display while gently illuminating the interior for quick selections, while the stainless steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth, steady shelf movement that won’t disrupt your wine’s natural aging process. Complete with RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration, front ventilation and a 1,000 BTU variable-speed compressor, the Perlick 24” Dual-Zone Wine Reserve will ensure all of your beverages and snacks are chilled to perfection. For your convenience, this unit is available with either a left or right-hinged solid wood overlay door.
Dual-Zone Engineering:This wine reserve features two independently cooled temperature zones, with the top zone ranging from 45°-65°F and the lower ranging from 33°-65°F
Made to Last:Constructed of commercial-grade stainless steel, along with digital temperature controls and a solid wood overlay door, the Perlick HP24CS-3-2X offers a reliable design that’s made to last
Fully Integrated Door:This unit’s convertible door design offers industry-exclusive flexibility to allow for custom wood overlays
Reversible Door Hinge:For the perfect fit into any space, this dual-zone wine cooler is available with either a left or right-hinged door
Full-Extension Shelving:The stainless steel-front wine shelving and pull-out shelf utilize ball-bearing glides to provide smooth movement that won’t jerk when opening, so you can easily select your contents
Versatile Installation:You can install this Perlick 24” Dual-Zone Wine Reserve almost anywhere, thanks its front ventilation, zero-clearance hinging and reversible door design
- Model: HP24CS-3-2X24" Signature Series Indoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve - Solid Wood Overlay Door
- Brand: PerlickWine Reserve Temperature Range: 45° - 65°F
- 1,000 BTU variable-speed compressorRefrigerator Temperature Range: 33° - 42°F
- RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration systemProduct Capacity: 14 bottles (750 ml), 41 cans (12 oz)
- Commercial-grade stainless steelRefrigerated Volume: 5.0 cu ft
- Crisp White™ and Cool Blue™ LED interior lightingPlumbing: None required
- Convertible door designDoor Swing: Left or Right-hinged
- Stainless steel ball-bearing glidesDoor Swing Clearance: 25” minimum
- Two (2) Digital control modulesAnnual Energy Usage: 295 kWh
- Two (2) independent temperature zonesInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Two (2) full-extension wine shelvesShipping Weight: 203 lbs
- One (1) full-extension pull-out shelfOverall Dimensions: 34.25”H x 23.88”W x 24”D
- Warranty: Three (3) year full, six (6) year sealed systemOpening Dimensions: 34.38”H x 24”W x 24”D
- Height: 34.25"
- Width: 23.88"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 34.38"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"