Table of Contents The Benefits of Wine Fridges Types of Wine Coolers Factors to Consider When You Buy a Wine Fridge Popular Brands of Wine…
32 Bottle 24" Built-In Dual Zone Outdoor Wine Reserve with Fully Integrated Solid Door
Description & Highlights
24" Signature Series Outdoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve with Solid Wood Overlay Door
Whether it’s out on your deck, resting on the veranda or built into cabinetry, the Perlick 24” Signature Series Outdoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve (HP24DO-3-2X) will keep your cabernets and chardonnays chilled at the ideal serving temperatures—even in 100° weather. Reinforced with a commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior, this hardy wine cooler is designed for outdoor applications and UL-listed for your safety. The two independent climate zones feature varying temperature ranges that accommodate a multitude of wines—the top offering a range from 51° to 65°F and the bottom from 45° to 60°F. No matter if you’re a die-hard for reds and whites or strictly sparkling, you can safely house your entire collection within one appliance. Keep a healthy stock of wine on deck for whenever you want to relax or entertain, thanks to this versatile Perlick 24” Wine Reserve. For your convenience, this model is available with a left or right-hinged solid wood overlay door.
Outdoor Approved:UL-listed for outdoor applications, the Perlick 24” Signature Series Outdoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve will keep your bottles chilled under ambient 100° temperatures
Dual-Zone Engineering:This wine reserve features two independently cooled temperature zones—all adjusted by digital-touch control panels—with the top zone ranging from 51°-65°F and the lower ranging from 45°-60°F
Made to Last:Constructed of commercial-grade stainless steel, along with digital temperature controls and a solid wood overlay door, the Perlick HP24DO-3-2X offers a reliable design that’s made to last
Fully Integrated Door:This unit’s convertible door design offers industry-exclusive flexibility to allow for custom wood overlays
Reversible Door Hinge:For the perfect fit into any space, this dual-zone wine cooler is available with either a left or right-hinged door
- LED Interior Lighting: Switch between Crisp White™ and Cool Blue™ LED lighting to illuminate the interior while providing a unique display that guests won’t stop admiring
Full-Extension Shelving:The stainless steel-front wine shelving utilizes ball-bearing glides to provide smooth movement that won’t jerk when opening, so you can easily select your contents
Versatile Installation:You can install this Perlick 24” Dual-Zone Wine Reserve almost anywhere, thanks its front ventilation, zero-clearance hinging and reversible door design
- Model: HP24DO-3-2X24" Signature Series Outdoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve – Solid Wood Overlay Door
- Brand: PerlickUpper Zone Temperature Range: 51° - 65°F
- UL-rated for outdoor useLower Zone Temperature Range: 45° - 60°F
- 1,000 BTU variable-speed compressorProduct Capacity: 32 bottles (750 ml)
- RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration systemTotal Capacity: 5.0 cu ft
- Commercial-grade stainless steelPlumbing: None required
- Crisp White™ and Cool Blue™ LED interior lightingDoor Swing: Left or Right-hinged
- Stainless steel ball-bearing glidesDoor Swing Clearance: 25” minimum
- Zero-clearance hingingInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Two (2) digital control modulesShipping Weight: 222 lbs
- Two (2) independent temperature zonesOverall Dimensions: 34.25”H x 23.88”W x 24”D
- Four 1/2 (4 ½) full-extension pull-out wine shelvesOpening Dimensions: 34.38”H x 24”W x 24”D
- Warranty: Three (3) year full, six (6) year sealed system
- Height: 34.25"
- Width: 23.88"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 34.38"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"