Table of Contents The Benefits of Wine Fridges Types of Wine Coolers Factors to Consider When You Buy a Wine Fridge Popular Brands of Wine…
32 Bottle 24" Built-In Dual Zone Indoor Wine Reserve with Solid Stainless Door
Description & Highlights
24" Signature Series Indoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve with Solid Stainless Steel Door
If your wine collection consists of red, white and sparkling wines, then you’ll want the Perlick 24” Signature Series Indoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve (HP24DS-3-1X) to ensure each bottle is properly stored at the ideal serving temperature. No matter your preference, this high-tech wine cooler will maintain independent climate settings to accommodate a multitude of temperature-sensitive wines; the upper zone offers a range from 51° to 65°F, and the lower from 45° to 60°F. Engineered with a 1,000 BTU variable-speed compressor, the HP24DS-3-1X features RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration to quickly achieve and maintain your desired temperatures.
Whether it’s under the kitchen counter, next to your mini-bar setup or on display in the living room, the Perlick HP24DS-3-1X offers an accommodating installation that will fit almost anywhere you’d need. This cooler’s front-venting design allows for undercounter installations by pulling excess heat away from the compressor, while the zero-clearance hinging allows it to mount flush with cabinetry for a seamless appearance. Complete with Crisp White™ and Cool Blue™ LED interior lighting, two digital control modules, and a left or right-hinged solid stainless steel door, the Perlick 24” Dual-Zone Wine Reserve will keep your favorite merlots and chardonnays cooled to precise specifications.
Dual-Zone Engineering:This wine reserve features two independently cooled temperature zones, with the top zone ranging from 51°-65°F and the lower ranging from 45°-60°F
Made to Last:Constructed of commercial-grade stainless steel, along with digital temperature controls and a solid stainless steel door, the Perlick HP24DS-3-1X offers a reliable design that’s made to last
Reversible Door Hinge:For the perfect fit into any space, this dual-zone wine cooler is available with either a left or right-hinged door
Full-Extension Shelving:The stainless steel-front wine shelving utilizes ball-bearing glides to provide smooth movement that won’t jerk when opening, so you can easily select your contents
Versatile Installation:You can install this Perlick 24” Dual-Zone Wine Reserve almost anywhere, thanks its front ventilation, zero-clearance hinging and reversible door design
- Model: HP24DS-3-1X24" Signature Series Indoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve with Solid Stainless Steel Door
- Brand: PerlickUpper Zone Temperature Range: 51° - 65°F
- 1,000 BTU variable-speed compressorLower Zone Temperature Range: 45° - 60°F
- RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration systemProduct Capacity: 32 bottles (750 ml)
- Commercial-grade stainless steelTotal Capacity: 5.0 cu ft
- Crisp White™ and Cool Blue™ LED interior lightingPlumbing: None required
- Stainless steel ball-bearing glidesDoor Swing: Left or Right-hinged
- Zero-clearance hingingDoor Swing Clearance: 25” minimum
- Two (2) digital control modulesInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Two (2) independent temperature zonesShipping Weight: 222 lbs
- Four 1/2 (4 ½) full-extension pull-out wine shelvesOverall Dimensions: 34.25”H x 23.88”W x 24”D
- Warranty: Three (3) year full, six (6) year sealed systemOpening Dimensions: 34.38”H x 24”W x 24”D
- Height: 34.25"
- Width: 23.88"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 34.38"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"