Table of Contents The Benefits of Wine Fridges Types of Wine Coolers Factors to Consider When You Buy a Wine Fridge Popular Brands of Wine…
42 Bottle 20" Built-In Single Zone Wine Cellar
Description & Highlights
Summit 42 Bottle Built-In Wine Cellar - Black
Keep your wine collection safely stored and at the perfect serving temperature with the Summit 42 Bottle Built-In Wine Cellar (SWC525LBI). Its sleek, professional deisgn is capable of freestanding use or built-in installation in any 20 inch wide space. The six (6) scalloped wire shelves and two (2) chrome racks can hold up to 42 standard sized wine bottles. The exterior of the wine cellar is fully finished and the glass door features a factory installed lock.
With the digital thermostat you can set the internal temperature between 45° and 65° F, and there are indicator lights for red wine, white wine, and champagne temperatures. The automatic defrost system reduces maintenance and aids the cellar's precise temperature management.
Capacity:Able to hold up to 42 standard size wine bottles, the scalloped wire shelves can keep a good variety of wine safe and easily accessible
Built-In Capable:Built with space efficiency in mind, this wine cellar can be easily installed under the counter
Environmentally Friendly:Designed to be 100% CFC free, this unit is made with zero ozone damaging chemicals
- Model: SWC525LBISummit 42 Bottle Built-In Wine Cellar
- Brand: SummitSlim 20 inch width
- Temperature range: 45° to 65° FFully finished cabinet
- Six (6) scalloped wire shelvesGlass door
- Two (2) chrome racksFactory installed lock
- Digital thermostatInterior light
- Automatic defrostInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Built-in capableWeight: 66 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year, 5 years compressorDimensions: 34.5" H x 20" W x 23.25" D
- Height: 34.5"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 23.25"