Table of Contents The Benefits of Wine Fridges Types of Wine Coolers Factors to Consider When You Buy a Wine Fridge Popular Brands of Wine…
100 Bottle 24" Built-In Single Zone Wine Cooler
Description & Highlights
Summit 100-Bottle Single Zone Wine Refrigerator
Designed and built in Denmark, the Summit 100-Bottle Single-Zone Wine Refrigerator (SWC1775) combines style and function into one seamless appliance. An adjustable thermostat maintains the unit’s single zone at a perfect temperature for any wines resting within. Its dual doors are made with tinted glass that show off the bottles resting within, nestled atop its five wooden shelves. For proper storage—as well as easy loading and retrieval—the shelves glide out seamlessly, their bottles protected by a vibration-dampening system and carbon filter for odor control. Additionally, the refrigerator features a factory-installed locks to ensure that all contents are kept secure.
Single Zone Operation:A single temperature zone secures ample space for 100 bottles, cooling the interior to your preferred settings
Versatile Installation:Complete with front ventilation, this spacious wine cooler will accommodate undercounter and freestanding installations with ease
Double Doors:The Summit SWC1775 features two tinted-glass doors for quick access to your interior contents
Factory Lock:Factory-installed front-facing lock protects your wine collection from unauthorized access
- Model: SWC1775100-Bottle Single Zone Wine Refrigerator
- Brand: SummitTwo reversible doors
- Freestanding or undercounter InstallationVibration-dampening system
- Factory-installed lockAdjustable thermostat
- Designed and built in Denmark100-bottle capacity
- Automatic defrostCarbon filter
- Sliding wooden shelves100% CFC-free
- Meets UL Commercial Standard 471115 V AC/60 HZ
- Tinted glassWeight: 202 lbs
- Single zoneDimensions: 72" H x 23.63" W x 24" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 years compressor
- Height: 72"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 24"