Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
U-Line U-2224ZWC 24 Inch Wide 43 Bottle Capacity Undercounter Glass Door Wine Cooler from the 2000 Series
Description & Highlights
U-Line 24 Inch Wide 43 Bottle Capacity Undercounter Glass Door Wine Cooler from the 2000 Series
- Large 4.7 cu. ft. capacity provides ample room for all your wine storing needs
- This wine cooler will hold up to 43 750 ml. regular size wine bottles, displaying a large collection
- Easy to use electronic control with digital display allows for precise temperature control for this dual zone cooler
- This product comes with a temperature range of 38 to 65 F for red, white or sparkling wine
- Two independently controlled sections allow for different types of wine to be stored at their perfect temperature
- This product comes with a rubber mounted compressor almost eliminating all vibration
- Durable beech wood rack fronts are easily stained to match surrounding cabinetry to blend in
- The passive cooing system brings your new wine additions down to temperature quickly, savoring the flavor
- Unique black interior is illuminated by a bright, energy efficient LED bulb and can be set to stay on for up to 3 hours
- LowE coated, triple thermopane glass door filled with argon gas protects your collection from harmful UV rays
- Reversible door allows you to install this product in more locations without compromise
- One year parts and labor with a five year sealed system manufacturer warranty
- Bottle Capacity: 43
- Total Capacity: 4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Number of Shelves: 6
- Number of Cooling Zones: 2
- Shelf Material: Metal / Wood
- Installation Type: Undercounter
- Leveling Legs: Yes
- Door Lock: No
- Product Weight: 150 Lbs.
- Depth: 23-7/16"
- Height: 33-11/16"
- Width: 23-5/8"
|33.875, 34.875 in.|
|4.7 cu. ft.|
Automatic Door Closer
|Reversible Door, Solid Door|
|Built-In, Free Standing|
Wine Bottle Capacity (750 ml)
Number of Cooling Zones
|38, 65 °F|
Approved for Commercial Use
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business