Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
U-Line UHWD524-G41A 5 Class 24 Inch Wide 42 Bottle Capacity Built-In / Free Standing Wine Cooler with Right Hinge and Door Lock
Description & Highlights
U-Line 5 Class 24 Inch Wide 42 Bottle Capacity Built-In / Free Standing Wine Cooler with Right Hinge and Door Lock
- 5.1 cu. ft. total capacity capable of holding 42 bottles
- Temperature can range from 38 to 65°F which is great for storing anything from sparkling whites to full bodied reds
- 2-zone wine cooler designed to accommodate and preserve a robust collection of different types of wine
- With sleek built-in design and flexible free standing option, this wine cooler can be easily integrated into your home decor and placed in a variety of locations
- Independently controlled dual-zones with digital touch pad controls and blue LED display
- Metal shelves offer lasting durability and a modern look and feel
- Attractive LED lighting provides energy efficient illumination that showcases your collection without disrupting storage conditions
- Door opens to the right
- Locking door is great for protecting your collection from unwanted guests and children
- Variable speed compressor delivers maximum energy efficiency, faster temperature response, and quieter operation
- Covered under 2 year parts and labor and 5 year limited sealed system manufacturer warranties
- U-Adjust™ Adjustable Shelves: U-Adjust™ interior includes 19 points of adjustability, allows you to configure the refrigerator to your specific needs
- Wine Bottle Capacity (750 ml): 42
- Total Capacity: 5.1 Cu. Ft.
- Number of Shelves: 6
- Number of Cooling Zones: 2
- Shelf Material: Metal
- Installation Type: Built-In, Free Standing
- Door Lock: Yes
- Product Weight: 149 lbs.
- Depth: 23-7/16"
Depth without Handles
|5.1 cu. ft.
|Door Alarm, Door Lock, Glass Door
|Built-In, Free Standing
Number Of Shelves
Wine Bottle Capacity (750 ml)
Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)
Number of Cooling Zones
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
|2 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Limited Sealed System
Title 20 Compliant
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business