Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Whirlpool WUI75X15H 15 Inch Wide 25 Lbs. Capacity Free Standing and Undercounter Ice Maker with 50 Lbs. Daily Ice Production
Description & Highlights
Whirlpool 15 Inch Wide 25 Lbs. Capacity Free Standing and Undercounter Ice Maker with 50 Lbs. Daily Ice Production
Keep plenty of fresh ice on hand, wherever you need it most, with icemakers that store up to 25 pounds of ice and can be installed under a counter or on their own. Clear Ice Technology removes the gases and impurities in ice that cause cloudiness and foaming in carbonated drinks, while the Fast Ice Option speeds up ice production. Also, an easy-to-use Ice Scoop lets you quickly serve up cold beverages or fill coolers.
- Install this icemaker over a drain or use the drain pump accessory (Part #1901A, sold separately) to install almost anywhere within 100 feet of a drain on a flat surface, so you always have ice on hand when you need it
- Keep up to 25 pounds of fresh ice on hand with a large capacity bin
- Make maintaining your icemaker easy with an indicator that lets you know when to run this cycle with affresh® ice machine cleaner to reduce mineral scale buildup
- Keep beverages fresh and reduce foam in carbonated drinks with Clear Ice Technology
- Quickly serve up cold beverages or fill coolers with an easy-to-use Ice Scoop
- Easily install a water filter in an accessible area right by the controls
- Access fresh ice from either direction with a door that can hinge on the right or left
- Navigate through modes and options with controls that are as easy to use as they are to clean
- Keep ice looking as good as it tastes with LED Interior Lighting that illuminates the inside
- Covered under a 2 year parts and labor manufacturer warranty
- Storage Capacity: 25 lbs.
- Daily Ice Production: 50 lbs.
- Installation Type: Free Standing, Undercounter
- Depth: 25-3/8"
- Width: 14-7/8"
- Height: 34-1/16"
Daily Ice Production
Depth with Door Open
Depth without Door
Max Capacity (Pounds)
|Free Standing, Undercounter|
Country Of Origin
Lead Leaching Certified NSF/ANSI 61
|N/A (Regulation does not apply)|
Made in America
|2 Year Parts and Labor|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business