Many wine enthusiasts dream of someday building a wine cellar in their own home. It can seem at times like a lofty goal, and the…
1000 Cu. Ft. Split System Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
Description & Highlights
Wine-Mate 1000 Cu. Ft. Wine Cellar Cooling Unit - Split System
Provide the ideal conditions for your wine collection to thrive for years to come. The Wine-Mate 1000 Cu. Ft. Wine Cellar Cooling Unit Split System (WM-4500SSD-1) easily maintains temperature and humidity in wine cellars up to 1,000 cubic feet. It’s easily controlled by an electronic panel with an easy-to-read digital display. To suit your home’s needs, this split system lets you place the condenser unit up to 50 feet away. Not just powerful and reliable, it operates whisper quiet making it great for residential use.
Reliable:This unit easily controls temperature and humidity in wine cellars up to 1,000 cubic feet
Quiet Operation:It offers whisper-quiet operation, ideal for residential use
Versatile Use:Not just for wine cellars, this unit perfect for storing fine leather goods, cigars, meats, and more
Quality Features:It includes electronic thermostat, digital LED display, audible and visual alarms, and more
- Model: WM-4500SSD-1Warranty: 1 year
- Brand: Wine-MateWine-Mate 1000 Cu. Ft. Wine Cellar Cooling Split System
- Controls temperature and humidity in your wine cellarDefrost settings
- Treats wine cellars up to 1,000 cubic feetUltra-quiet operation sure to not disturb
- Updated digital control displayRequires dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Low-profile, ceiling-mounted designInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Does not require exhaust ventilation as long as water connection are availableWeight: 40 lbs. (Fan Coil); 60 lbs. (Condensing Unit)
- Cold air fed into cellar via the fan coilFan coil dimensions: 10.5” H x 23” W x 17.88” D
- Audible and visual alarm systemCondensing unit dimensions: 14.38” H x 19.88” W x 12.125” D
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 17.88"
- Height: 14.38"
- Width: 19.88"
- Depth: 12.125"
Fan Coil Dimensions:
Condenser Unit Dimensions: