250 Cu. Ft. Water Cooled Split System Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
Description & Highlights
Wine-Mate 250 Cu. Ft. Water Cooled Split System Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
The Wine-Mate 250 Cu. Ft. Water Cooled Split System Wine Cellar Cooling Unit (WM-2500SSHWC) is from a brand renowned for their cooler technology, ensuring that the product is high quality and well designed. Components of the unit ensure that it is compact, and suited to smaller wine storage spaces; the duct system gives it more flexibility and paired with the water-cooled operation, there is much less installation. A range of features, paired with additional extras, ensure that the product can easily suit to your needs and preferences.
Temperature Range:For a properly insulated cellar, the unit is designed to provide a temperature range between 50 and 65°F
Compact Unit:The system operates by water cooling, meaning that no extra room is needed for exhaust ventilation
Range of Settings:The unit features functions such as a defrost cycle, an alarm, an anti-short cycle and a compressor enabler, giving the unit a range of uses
Digital Control:The settings and the temperature is control by a digital monitor, giving you easy access to change the settings to your needs
Duct Operating System:Chilled air is provided by ducts, which can be located up to 25 foot away from the evaporator unit, reducing noise, and giving the unit more flexibility in its positioning
- Model: WM-2500SSHWCWine-Mate 250 Cu. Ft. Water Cooled Duct Split System Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
- Brand: Wine-MateDigital temperature control
- Split system cooling unitTemperature range of 50° - 65°F
- Does not require exhaust ventilationCan be placed up to 50 feet from fan coil
- Cools up to 250 cubic footConnected by liquid line
- Can be installed near any water connectedInsulated suction line
- Duct system operationInput voltage: 115 amps
- Adjustable temperature controlWeight: 35 lbs
- Warranty: Limited 1 year partsDimensions: 14.37" H x 15.8” W x 22.5" D
- Height: 14.37"
- Width: 15.8"
- Depth: 22.5"