Many wine enthusiasts dream of someday building a wine cellar in their own home. It can seem at times like a lofty goal, and the…
250 Cu. Ft. Water Cooled Split System Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
Description & Highlights
Wine-Mate 250 Cu. Ft. Water Cooled Split System Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
The Wine-Mate 250 Cu. Ft. Water Cooled Split System Wine Cellar Cooling Unit (WM-2500SSRWC) was carefully designed for efficient operation. A water-cooled system means that no exhaust ventilation is needed, and it has been paired with a spilt system, meaning that condensing unit can be placed up to 50 foot away from the evaporator, isolating noise and vibration from the unit. A range of settings controlled via a digital monitor ensure that the product is easy to use, and can adapt to your needs and preferences.
Rack Mounted:The unit is designed to be mounted within a wine rack. This element of the design allows you to make the most of your cellar space
Multiple Air Inlets:To make the unit more flexible in its positioning, it has multiple air inlet and outlet doors to give you freedom in its installation
Temperature Range:For a properly insulated cellar, the unit functions to maintain a 50° to 65°F temperature
Digital Monitor:The unit comes with a digital monitor, making it easy for you to control the temperature gauge and range of settings
- Model: WM-2500SSRWCWine-Mate 250 Cu. Ft. Water Cooled Split System Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
- Brand: Wine-MateDigital temperature control
- Split system cooling unitTemperature range of 50°F - 65°F
- Cools up to 250 cubic footCan be placed up to 50 feet from fan coil
- Can be installed near any water connectedInsulated suction line
- Rack mounted designInput voltage: 115 amps
- Adjustable temperature controlWeight: 25 lbs
- Warranty: Limited 1 year partsDimensions: 11.37" H x 32” W x 11.12" D
- Height: 11.37"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 11.12"