Many wine enthusiasts dream of someday building a wine cellar in their own home. It can seem at times like a lofty goal, and the…
2000 Cu. Ft. Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling System
Description & Highlights
Wine-Mate 2000 Cu. Ft. Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling System
There's no better, or more convenient, way to create the best environment for your wine cellar than a Wine-Mate cooling system. This WM-8500DS model duct cooling unit is self-contained and can offer users temperatures between 50° - 65°F throughout an area as large as 2000 cubic feet in just over two and a half minutes. Air is cooled at speeds of 750 cubic feet per minute, helping you create your ideal conditions quickly. The unit itself uses ducts in order to distribute cool air, and can be installed both indoors or outdoors for the most convenient positioning possible. You're also given full control over humidity within the cellar, so for complete control over the conditions your wine is kept in, look no further than the Wine-Mate ducted wine cellar cooling system.
Versatile Positioning:The main body of this unit is self-contained - holding all necessary components together. This makes it easy to install both indoors or outdoors, providing there is ample spacing for duct connections
Temperature Gauge 50° - 65°F:This temperature gauge is perfect for the long-term storing of vintage wine, tobacco, fur and leather
2000 Cubic Feet Influence:Great for commercial or larger private wine cellars, by controlling the air temperature in an area as large as 2000 cubic feet at a high rate of 750 CFM
Ergonomic Controls:Patent pending digital controls allow for easy temperature and humidity control, as well as defrosting and fan enabling
Whisper Quiet:Using this unit outdoors with vents leading into the wine cellar greatly reduces the amount of noise heard within the wine cellar - creating a peaceful environment, as well as a cool one
- Model: WM-8500DSVinotemp 2000 Cu. Ft. Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling System
- Brand: Wine-MateSelf-contained
- Uses R134-a refrigerantOutdoor duct system
- Operates at 750 CFMCan be installed wherever water connections are available
- Temperature range: 50° - 65°FNo extra tubing in field required
- Maintains humidity range between 50% - 70% RHQuiet operation
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor useBack-curved impeller fans
- Patent pending digital control displayCoverage: 2000 cubic feet
- Ducts required for operationInput voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Manual defrostWeight: 220 lbs
- Warranty: Limited 1 yearDimensions: 25" H x 45" W x 34" D
- Height: 25"
- Width: 45"
- Depth: 34"